Cowboy Country Museum

The Museum is located on the Square at 113 S. Wetherbee St. was established in 1977 and provides visitors a “Walk back into the Old West.” Visit the Cowboy Country Museum page for more information.

Learn More

Texas Cowboy Reunion Rodeo

The TCR was first held in 1930 and was organized as a means of gathering together the ever-thinning ranks of true cowboys and preserving traditions of the once great cattle empire of the Southwest. Visit the TCR page for more information.

Learn More

Lake Stamford

The 8 square mile lake​ offers boating, skiing, and fishing. Cabins and RV hookups available. Please contact (325) 773-2095 for more information!

Learn More

Centennial Cowboy Statue

Located in front of the Stamford City Swimming Pool on West McHarg Street is a statue dedicated to Texas cowboys.

Learn More

Stamford Inn

Once an inn where Elvis Presely stayed while playing at the Texas Cowboy Reunion, Stamford Inn is located adjacent to the City Hall on East McHarg Street. It is said to be one of Stamford’s haunted sights. (*Warning: Do not enter, structure is unsafe.)

Learn More

Swenson Ranch Mural

Cowboy life mural located at the corner of East McHarg and North Swenson Street.

Learn More

MacKenzie Trail Monument

A 48,000 pound limestone sculpture located at the intersection of Hwy. 6 and 277 by-pass.

Learn More

TCR Old Timers Assoc. Historical Monument

Located at the Oldtimers Roundup Hall adjacent to the Texas Cowboy Reunion Rodeo Grounds on N. US Hwy. 277.

Learn More

Swenson Commissary

Built in 1900 located at the corner of S. Swenson and Gould Streets.

Learn More

Stamford Country Club

Country club and golf course located at 7228 Golf Course Rd., off Adams Rd., (Hwy. 142).

Learn More

Coca-Cola Park

Located next to the Stamford Police Department on North Swenson Street

Learn More

Harmon Park

Playground, walking trail, sand volleyball court and duck pond ​​located at the corner of East Hamilton and Orient Street.

Learn More

Dinosaur Sculptures

Metal sculptures dinosaur located across from Harmon Park.

Learn More

The Johnson House

Built in 1905 by druggist Curtis Johnson located on N. Swenson Street.

Learn More

Harmon Park

Playground, walking trail, sand volleyball court and duck pond ​​located at the corner of East Hamilton and Orient Street.

Learn More