Become a Member
The Stamford Chamber of Commerce was established in 1967 to improve the business conditions of Stamford. The mission of the Chamber is promote and enhance the opportunities for business through events, education and support.
Membership is open to any business, organization or individual who believes in creating a positive business environment in Stamford. In order to become a member, complete a membership application and submit it along with payment to 107 E. McHarg Street Stamford, TX 79553.
Being a member of the Chamber is more than an annual due. It is about being a part of something greater than yourself. It not only increases your visibility to future customers but it helps establish a strong community.
Download Membership Form
Member Benefits Include:
- Featured on the marquee, website and other Chamber communications.
- Free promotional space for your business on the marquee, website and social media platforms.
- Receive a member plaque to display in your business with membership year tags.
- Additionally featured in the Chamber’s visitor guide and information that is delivered to key organizations and visiting schools.
- Highlighted in our Chamber Business Spotlight ad donated by the Stamford American Newspaper.
- Featured on our social media platforms – Facebook and Instagram.
The Chamber is actively seeking more features to offer our members. This includes website and social media platform improvements, Chamber events and programs, and partnerships with Stamford ISD, The Grand Theatre, and Texas Cowboy Reunion.
We believe we are stronger together and hope you will join us! For questions about membership, contact the Chamber Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or 325-773-2411.